Atlantic Giant Pumpkin Use Directions
1. Apply to any actively growing plants with an established root system & irrigate after each application.
2. Make your first application when plants first emerge (1-2 true leaves) and/or 1 to 2 days after transplanting. Additional applications can be made on a 7 to 14 day interval.
3. Shake and Grow can be applied with your dry fertilizer applications and your mycorhyzae applications.
Atlantic Giant Pumpkin Growing Seed Germination Transplanting Supply List
- Atlantic Giant Pumpkin Seeds
- Plastic dish tub
- Incubator: Large Ice chest or similar size clear storage bin/tub with lid /Dome
- Presoak Container
- Air stone and pump
- 2-3 pots (6”-8”)
- Seed Starter Potting Soil
- Shake and Grow
- Seaweed -Powder
- Plant Heat Mat
- Thermostat Control
- Nail file
- Rubber Gloves-Do not touch seeds or young plants
- Plant Tray or something to elevate pots in incubator