For media inquiries and to schedule upcoming events please contact gail@gailshiddencreations or call 530-693-0386.
Gail in the Green Room waiting to go on the God Day Sacramento TV Show . What large crop was growing in our yard that we were asked to bring in to show the viewers in December 2011? Click here TV segment and for more on Good Day Sacramento in the studio.
Good Day Sacramento
Small Business Administration-Small Home Based Business Northern California 2012
Entrepreneur Magazine http://yubasbdc.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Mom-Entrepreneur-Feature.pdf
Reality Faire Magazine
Yuba Sutter Magazine
There are two options for in-text referencing:
- Adding a citation at the end of a sentence.
- Using the newspaper name, day month year and page number as part of your sentence.
Essential information to include:
- If a newspaper article does not have an author, then provide details as an in-text citation only, NOT in the reference list.
- Include Name of newspaper – in italics.
- (Date Month Year, Page) in brackets.
- Place a comma between the year and the page number.
- Write the page number/s as p. 95 or pp. 95- 97.
- Leave a space between the p. and the number.
- Use ‘single’ inverted commas, to indicate the quotation.
Note: It is essential to write exactly what is written in the quote.
Remember: If a newspaper article does not have an author, then provide details as an in-text citation only, NOT in the reference list.
(a) As stated in the Financial Review (2 August 2007, p. 17) ‘two of Europe’s biggest banks yesterday unveiled hefty increases in income’.
(b) ‘Two of Europe’s biggest banks yesterday unveiled hefty increases in income’ (Financial Review, 2 August 2007, p. 62).
- If there is no author, these details are NOT included in the reference list.
- The full stop is placed after the bracket when the citation is at the end of the sentence. (See – Example b).